Friday, July 21, 2006

Today's itinery......

Today I am going to the RHS flower show at Tatton, Knutsford in Cheshire.

I hope to have a good time, courtesy of my complimentary tickets.

I will however, hope to avoid the following people there –

*Any local MPs taking the opportunity to press the flesh before they go off on their 3 months holiday break.

*Anyone trying to sell me chalet breaks, double glazing or easy composting solutions.

*Supposed TV gardener, Monty Don.

*All of Monty Don’s TV mates (apart from Rachel de Thame, because she is well fit.... even if she has got green fingers)

1 comment:

Alfie said...

Seems a bit harsh Bud. I didn't realise my Tatton Garden Show itinery would rattle your cage quite so much...... What's the matter, don't you like fuscias - or are you a fan of Monty Don?

And as regard to your comment, "and finally, you are nothing but an anti-scottish racist masquerading as an intellectual."

Both wrong with those comments mate. I'm definitely no racist - and I'm outraged that you accuse me as such... for simply telling it as I see it - I just want some democracy - you know, like the stuff you have.

I don't know if I'm an intellectual or not - but I know when a government is shafting me because of where I was born - and I know when a government is disproportionally funding the 4 home nations - no prizes for guessing which country comes bottom of the per head funding league (or indeed, which comes top)

All round, I find your comment aggresive, bolshy - and grossly inaccurate...... you sort of remind me of someone....

Rest assured, I will respond to your points one by one. I think it would be a good idea though if you looked up some actual facts in history books before you go slagging off blogger's posts and making bizarrely inaccurate statements. Or does the usual "We hate you guys coz you're all so English and therefore arrogant and are therefore always going on about the 1966 World Cup Final" argument from north of the border do it for you?